If you’re unfamiliar with the Orthodox Church don’t feel overwhelmed. Thankfully there are plenty of resources to help you learn about the deep knowledge of our church:
Great Podcasts from Ancient Faith Radio to help grow the faith and knowledge of our community
- Roads from Emmaus by Fr. Damick
Deals with many topics, some related to the above issues.
- Orthodoxy and Heterodoxy by Fr. Damick
- Search the Scriptures by Presbytera/Dr. Jeannie Constantinou
This podcast is nothing short of wonderful and incredibly educative. A must-listen-to for all servants.
- At the Intersection of East and West by Deacon Michael Hyatt
Excellent podcast dealing with issues concerning Western religion when it comes face to face with Orthodoxy. This is a must listen to for all of us who seek to engage the West in meaningful dialogue.
- Close to Home by Molly Sabourin
This podcast is for the Mother, Wife, and independent woman seeking to please God in every aspect of her life
- Hearts and Minds by Fr. John Oliver
How does who we are influence how we see the world? What is the connection between personal renewal and cultural change? What does it mean to see Christ in all things and all things in Christ?
- Healing by Fr. George Morelli
Deals with Orthodox Psychology and Spirituality.
- Morning Offering by Fr. Tryphon
Wonderful meditations from a monk who loves the Coptic Orthodox Church
If you would like to listen to or learn our Orthodox liturgical hymns, check out CopticHymnsinEnglish.com